1. How do I take care of my Alaska Heirloom Rolling Pin? Your Alaska Heirloom rolling pins are very durable. however there are a few things that you should know to make sure yours lasts for generations. --- Do not immerse in water for any length of time. Please do not use soap! --- Your rolling pin can be cleaned with a damp, soft cloth. --- If needed, remove stubborn dough/foods with a pastry or pot scraper. --- After every use, a light swipe of food grade oil will keep your rolling pin as good as new. --- Please do not EVER put your rolling pin in a dishwasher!
2. How can I be sure my pin will last? We use high quality, select hardwoods of maple or walnut. For pins with glue joints we begin by internally embedding a 3/8" dowel through all glue joints. Careful selection of woods and the internal pinning results in strong, sturdy and durable pins.
3. How do I know my payment is secure? This is as important to us as it is to you! We use SQUARE, a very secure e-commerce system for your credit or debit card payments. Square card-processing systems adhere to the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). At this time credit or debit cards are payment options for purchases outside of the Fairbanks area.
4. When will my order ship? Each pin is a one-of-a-kind, handmade creation. We usually have a few items stocked at any given time, but most are made to order and may take 1-2 weeks. If your package is a gift and you would like to make arrangements to have it ship earlier, please send us a note (under "Contact") or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to fulfill your request.
5. Where and how do you ship? We currently ship using USPS and FedEx.
6. How much is shipping? For US addresses, we've found you can expect USPS 3 day delivery shipping costs between $11-$15 per pin depending on location. Shipping is charged upon checkout and at actual costs.
7. What is your return policy? While we hope you love your new pin, we are happy to chat with you about issues concerning your satisfaction. Please let us know immediately if the pin is defective or damaged in transit. In the unlikely event you are not satisfied with your product, please contact us via email within 14 days of delivery and return the product within 21 days of delivery. Refunds are made immediately upon receipt of the returned product. Payment for return shipping is not included in refunds and is your responsibility.